1. Put my “face on” every morning even if I work from home and my only co-workers are pugs (grandmother says its important for one’s morale, she’s right…)
2. Decorate and publish our apartment. It’s teeny tiny, but I love a good challenge.
4. Give the Neo-Trad a face lift. Safe to say I’ve outgrown the chevron. Makeover already in the works, terribly excited :)
5. Take more pictures. I am obsessed with instagram.
6. Go to at least one museum each month. I work a lot. In 2012 I vow to step away from my desk more often and seek out new inspiration.
7. Grow MatchbookMag.com into THE online destination for our fellow ballet flat/Jane Austen/polka dot/champagne cocktail-loving friends. We have lofty dreams on this front, just you wait!!!
8. Save up all my pennies and go to Paris. It’s my happy place and I could use a week of lounging at sidewalk cafes, lingering over beautiful paintings, and strolling along the Seine.
What are your resolutions my dear readers???