How was everyone’s weekend? Much to Gabe’s delight, Simon returned from a work trip in Zurich with heaps of Swiss chocolate. Gabe brought chocolate to school this morning to share with all his classmates and, according to his teacher, proudly proclaimed they were from “Scotland.” Five-year-olds are pretty cute. Some personal favorites from today’s post:
– A Louis Poulsen lamp that reminds me of our years in Denmark
– A seriously chic clutch
– Do you play Tenzi? We love it and this set has the best colors!
– Love every item in this new dinnerware collaboration
– This memoir look like it would make the juiciest book club pick
– The sweetest letterpress love notes
– I’m all about upholstery with fringe
Enjoy these new finds!
Click the photos below to shop:
Love these picks?
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss a post.