Now that you know I’m moving to Seattle in the fall, I also wanted to share that I’m on the hunt for a part-time assistant. I’m looking to step things up here at Katie Considers and need a business-minded go-getter to help. While having a passion for design is great, what I really need is someone who is social media and business savvy. I have most of the creative covered on my end and am looking for an assistant whose strengths complement my own.
– Based in the Seattle area
– Proficient in Photoshop, WordPress, and social media
– Experience with Mailchimp, SEO, and Hootsuite a plus
– Highly organized, flexible, and attentive to detail
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Must love pugs
– Approximately 20 hours per week
– Some work can be done remotely. Ideally, a few shifts per week would be spent in my Seattle office. Schedule is flexible.
Duties may include maintaining the editorial calendar, formatting blog posts, managing social media, assisting with photo shoots, overseeing brand partnerships, and general administrative tasks.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Please know that I will only be responding to serious inquiries. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “ASSISTANT” in the subject and include your resume and a link to your social media account(s).
Feel free to pass this along to anyone you know in the Seattle area who may be interested! Thanks for your help growing the Katie Considers team (which currently consists of myself and Alfred the pug).